Announcing the All Classes Un-Reunion.

February 12th, 2009

This post was updated on 3/9/09

Attention Lynn Classical Graduates and Friends
Announcing the All Classes Un-Reunion (It’s a Reunion that’s not a Reunion).

This Event is open to ALL Lynn Classical Alumni and Friends!

When

Mark your calendars for Saturday, May 16, 2009 from 7:00-11:00 P.M.

Where

St. Michael’s Hall
25 Elmwood Ave
Lynn, MA 01905

Get Directions Here

Why?

Because the Alumni and Friends of Lynn Classical High School is holding an All LCHS Classes “Gathering” at St Michale’s Hall.

Price:

Tickets are $20.00 per person.
Cost of the ticket includes live entertainment and refreshments in addition to a  chance to catch up with old friendships, make new friends, re-live memories, and celebrate the LCHS family spirit.

How to get your tickets

At the Door:

Tickets can be purchased at the door the night of the event

In Advance:

For advance sales or additional ticket sale information, please contact Laura at:

Classical High School
235 O’Callaghan Way, Lynn, Ma
781-477-7409

Reserve Tickets:

For reserve ticket information, please contact Gerri Stafford by calling 781-599-7685 or by email at geraldine.stafford@lynnclassicalalumni.org

Please help us to spread the word and make this event a night to remember.

11 Responses to “Announcing the All Classes Un-Reunion.”

1. Marisol Chalason 15 Feb 2009 at 1:45 pm

Would love to make it, but don’t think I can as of now! Hopefully schedule will change.

Marisol

2. Sheryl (Currier) Evanson 04 Mar 2009 at 3:16 pm

My class (1969) will celebrate it’s 40th reunion this year.

I am writing to see if there will be a private celebration just for the Class of 1969
    or if the only thing going on will be the event on May 16th.

In any case, if I could be added to an email distribution for the newsletters and if
    there is more detailed information on the May 16th event, I would like to hear that
    as well.

Thank you!

Sheryl (Currier) Evans
    Class of 1969

3. Rebecca Wagner-Graneron 11 Mar 2009 at 1:45 pm

I was also curious to know if there will ever be a reunion specifically for the class of 1997?

4. Paul Staffordon 19 Mar 2009 at 12:24 am

Marisol: Hope your schedule changes. It would be nice to see you again.

As of yet, have not heard of any plans for a Class of ’69’ or ’97’.
    Sheryl and Rebecca; hope that you will make the “All LCHS Class Gathering”/100th Anniversary of LCHS as an Independent High School in Lynn. It should be quite a party.

5. Geraldine Staffordon 19 Mar 2009 at 9:13 pm

Hi Sheryl
    Keep checking the web site, as we are constantly updating information and new posts.
    Thank you for your interest.

6. Kevin Britton '88on 15 Apr 2009 at 5:05 pm

Hello All,

Looking forward to seeing old friends at the reunion. I’m living in Ithaca, NY but will make the trip back for the reunion, or should I say “un-reunion”?

Cheers,
    Kevin

7. Cindy Rodriguezon 11 May 2009 at 11:49 am

I always wondered why Class of 1984 never had a specific “Class of ’84” reunion, while other “Classes” did, such as “Class of 83”.
    Or why I have never been contacted for “Class of 84” reunion.
    It will be nice to see my “Class of 84” after 25 years.
    Hope to see lots of old friends!!!
    Should be an interesting evening.
    Cindy- “Class of 84”

8. Paul Staffordon 11 May 2009 at 4:27 pm

Cindy:
    Glad to see that you will be attending the “Gathering” this Sat at St. Michael’s Hall. Your Class had their 20th Reunion in 2004 at Gannon Golf Course. If you were not contacted it was probably because the planners did not have any current contact info. for you. Please make sure you see me on the 16th at St. Michael’s Hall and give me your contact info so this situation can be corrected.
    Paul Stafford; President: Lynn Classical Alumni Assoc.

9. Lois Dodgeon 12 May 2009 at 4:17 pm

Is there a dress code?

10. Ed Staffordon 12 May 2009 at 5:10 pm

@Lois – Good question. Smart Casual or Business Casual is usually a pretty safe choice.

11. Maureen (Maloney) OBrienon 14 May 2009 at 9:31 pm

Would love to go but currently living and working in Florida. Have fun all!

Trackback URI | Comments RSS